If you want to destress your body, repair it, become more flexible, become stronger, or simply to get motivated… Body 1 Wellness is “Your” place to be!
At Body 1 Wellness, for the last 20 years, we have provided massages to all different body types, as well as addressing a number of health related issues. Whether it’s fibromyalgia, MS, knee and hip replacements, the list goes on and we deal with them daily.
Another population near and dear to Chris Mazzio’s heart is working with athletes of all types. He has trained, massaged, as well as stretched them, and still does, to athletic performance of a high standard. Being an athlete all of his life, Chris understands all of the parameters it takes to be at the top of your game.
Give Body 1 Wellness a try…It would be well worth your time!
Massage and Relaxation:
- Swedish Massage – (Relaxation/Detoxify) – a flowing type of stroke in order to relax and detoxify your body.
- Sports Massage – (Rejuvenate/Exhilarate) – offers an invigorating feeling whether it is done for pre or post event, or truly for getting your body to move better.
- Deep Tissue – (Corrective/Restorative) – offers the ability to repair injuries deep down in the many layers of muscle fibers through what your body has stored.
- Couples Massage Classes – (Relax/Inspire)
- Corporate Chair – (Relax/Revive) – This is a great getaway for office workers to relax, enjoy, and distress their shoulders as well as their minds.
- Sports Specific Stretching – (Flexibility) – offers great benefits, with special stretches, to target overused areas as well as overuse injuries.
- Foot Reflexology – (Relax/Detoxify) – A special way of targeting specific body parts by stimulating nerve endings to increase whole body healing.
- Back and Neck Massage – (Relax/Destress) – Have “No time?” This is a great way to relieve your major stress areas: head, neck, shoulders, and back in 30 minutes time. “GREAT” for Office Workers!
- Hot Ginger Foot Soak – (Relax/Detoxify)
- Massage House Calls – Enjoy and relax in the comforts of your own home.
Fitness and Inspiration:
- Fitness 101 (Educational)…
- Motivational/Educational Workouts…
- Corrective/Educational/Natural Rehab